MOISTURIZING DROPS WITH LONG LASTING EFFECT
The relationship between Screens and The Dry Eye Syndrome
One of the most important factors that promote the appearance of the dry eye syndrome are digital screens.
Due to Covid 19 the hours we spend in front of the screens are more than usual; many people is working from their homes through computers, e-meetings are the new normal, we socialize with our family & friends through mobile messaging applications by using mobiles or tablets all day long. We spend our free time in social media applications, all consumer targets, not only millennials and genZ, are starting to shop online, etc. The question here is, Is there life beyond screens? Sure yes! but nowadays with pandemic lockdowns consumers are depend on screens more than ever and this surely brings consequences to eye health.
Disproquima, together with its partner i+Med, launches Day Drop a single dose solution in response to the increasing demand for products treating the Dry Eye Syndrome.
Day Drop a Pioneering Product
Ophthalmic drops with Hyaluronic Acid, Ectoine and Carboxymethylcellulose in hydrogel indicated for the relief of the dry eye by forming a long-lasting moisturizing film. Controlled and sustained release of ectoine increasing the duration of the effect and reducing the need for repeated applications.
· Viscosity: 17-55 cp
· Refractive Index: 1.330 – 1.338
· Ph: 7.2 - 7.6
· Osmolality: 180 – 330 mOsmol/kg
· Visual appearance: homogeneous liquid without suspended particles
· Not cytotoxic
· Biocompatible product
· Single-dose without preservatives
· RELIEF Prolonged eye relief due to the bioadhesive effect of carboxymethyl cellulose
· LONG-LASTING Controlled and sustained release of Ectoine increasing the duration of the effect and reducing the need for repeated applications
· WELL-BEING Restores the ocular surface providing a feeling of long-term well-being
· PROTECTION Protects the ocular surface against external agents